cultivating economic growth in canton, TX
Canton is good for Business
The City of Canton is a small town with big city living. Being rural is a good thing! Our community provides a lot of perks:
- Small Business is our BIG Business!
- A thriving creative entrepreneurial culture
- Ease of access to markets
- Great for Distribution, Warehousing, and Manufacturing businesses!
- Growing Agribusiness and Food Product Industry sectors
- Access to Skilled Workforce with Laborshed of 348,000+
- Largest retail incubator in the nation for over 150 years
- Huge tourism economy
- Canton is the 7th largest city in Texas once a month during world-famous First Monday Trade Days
- Streamlined permitting processes with short turn-around times
- Experienced economic developer as your local advocate and facilitator
Canton is filled to the brim with budding entrepreneurs and long-time established businesses. You'll find local, nationwide, and worldwide businesses that make their home here in Canton.
Why Business is good in Canton:
- Location on I-20
- Access to Multiple Interstates & Highway Networks
- Proximity to Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
- First Monday Trade Days - A Top Tourist Attraction in the State